Destiny 2 Gambit Changes – Whats New in the Witch Queen Update?
There are many ways to measure themselves in Destiny 2 with other guards, and Gambit is one of the most popular competition modes in Bungie’s Sci-Fi Looter Shooter. In this hybrid mode, two four-day teams appear in a race against each other to defeat a primeval boss. There are many moving parts in this mode and bungie constantly updates it. Here is everything you need to know about the latest gambit changes in Destiny 2.
- Destiny 2 Gambit Changes – Core Activity
- Destiny 2 Gambit Changes – Ammunition Economics
- Destiny 2 Gambit Changes – PrimeVal Tuning
- Destiny 2 Gambit Changes – Invasions
- Destiny 2 Gambit Changes – Rewards
- Destiny 2 Gambit Changes for The Witch Queen
Destiny 2 is a live service game and is constantly updated by Bungie. Each week, the developer publishes a new THIS WEEK at Bungie (TWAB) blog, in which upcoming changes are described in detail and highlighting discussion points within the community. Gambit is not always at the center of these TWAB blogs, which may be disappointing, but outside larger updates will always be made to this mode. If you want to win your gambit games, it is important to keep in mind.
To help you, we collected the latest information Destiny 2 Gambit changes below for you. From the smallest fine tuning to the biggest improvements, we have everything you need to know before you fall into your next Gambit game.
Destiny 2 Gambit Changes for The Witch Queen
Bungies Update 126.96.36.199 will introduce some large changes to Destiny 2 Gambit mode. In addition to the extension Witch Queen, the following changes are made to improve players and make gambit at more attractive to a broader audience.
At Bungies Twab, the following changes were announced.
Destiny 2 Gambit Changes – Core Activity
- Freelance node added
- Changing seasonal selection of curative encounters
- All fronts have been added to Respawn points
- Players always drop half of the motes that they carried them when they are defeated
- These can be recorded by each player, intruders included
- Players can be revived two seconds earlier
- Auto-Respawn delayed by two seconds
- All shields have increased resistance to non-matching damage types
- Node “GambitRegeln” added to the home screen
- 10 MOTE Phalanx Blocker Health Increased
- 15 Moot Knight Blocker now has a stasis attack
- MOTE DRAIN From several blockers is continued, even if the opposing team is in the PrimeVal phase
- MOTE DRAIN is paused when a player is located near the bank or attacks blocker
Destiny 2 Gambit Changes – Ammunition Economics
- New amortical crates appear when completing a front
- Can be looted by each player once
- Contains a small amount of special and heavy ammunition
- Will run 20 seconds after the first interaction
- Killing a high-quality target brings a heavy stone for each player;
- During the PrimeVal phase, every 60 seconds of ammunition crates spawn;
- Limited special and heavy ammunition stones appear from enemies when equipped Finder mods
Destiny 2 Gambit Changes – PrimeVal Tuning
- Urgental health and berserk batch bonus has returned
- Messed spawn now with friends in the fronts, not in the banking area
- Messages have reduced health, different elementals and are not influenced by Berserker’s stacks
- Envoys put an invulnerability sign on the Primeval Boss
- MEDDED SPRAFENNEN at 30% of the grounded original boss damage
- This increases by 10% with each Envoy Spawn and occurs only five times
- The primeval servitor boss has been removed
- The quest “Malfeasance” starts now at the first kill of prime stars
Destiny 2 Gambit Changes – Invasions
- Level advantage for Invader-PVP deactivated
- Invasions are now triggered at thresholds of 40 particles and 80 particles
- Urzeitinvasions remain unchanged
- Invasions can no longer be saved
- Inputs can not see how many motes carry enemy players
- The name signs of the players are hidden when the intruder aims at the visor
- Kills of intruders heal Primeval every time exactly 27%
Destiny 2 Gambit Changes – Rewards
- Focus changes
- You can now focus Gambit Engrams for 10,000 mica and 50 legendary splinters in “Gambit Armor” or “Gambit Weapons”
- Gambit Weapons: Crowd Pleaser, Bottom Dollar, Trinary System, Borrowed Time, Servant Leader
- New Gambit weapons are only available for one season before they are available for focus
- Bygones, Trust and Bad Omens from the Drifter dealer
Gambit-Memento for the weapons production can fall after each match
- Older gambit shaders have a small chance to fall after every game
- Cosmetic drops from PrimeVal Servitor can fall at the end of each game
- The spirit of the Furtive Shell can fall at the end of each game
Well, that’s all you need to know about the latest gambit changes in Destiny 2. Bungie always talks about the future and changes to the Gambit prey and balancing optimizations will be in progress. We keep you up to date with the latest information as soon as they are available.
If you try to put together a gambit insert team with friends on different platforms, look at our Destiny 2 CrossSplay Guide and learn how to play all together. Have fun hunting, guardian.