Do not Starve Together Waterlogged Update available now
Tree of Savior (additionally referred to as TOS) is a cost-free massively multiplayer on-line function having fun game created by IMC Games. The game was developed by Kim Hakkyu, designer of Ragnarok Online while the game’s background songs was done by numerous groups and musicians like SoundTeMP, the very same group known for their soundtracks in Ragnarok Online and also Granado Espada. TOS is based upon typical Lithuanian culture as well as mythology.
Tree of Hero was initial exposed at Hangame Ex lover in 2011 under the code word Task R1; causing the attainment of the title spiritual successor of Ragnarok Online. The game was posted to Steam Greenlight on Might 12, 2015 as well as accepted in much less than 10 hrs. The International variation was launched through Heavy steam as an Owner’s Early Accessibility video game on March 28, 2016, with the video game launching as a free-to-play title on April 28, 2016.
With the Waterlogged Update, the newly added ocean biom for Do not Starve Together, there are some changes in the game, such as different trees, new recipes, grass alligators and innovations on the boats.
Do not Starve Together: Waterlogged Changes
OCEANBIOM WATERLOGGED was added:
- Big tree trunk
- Gnarled trees
- Fig, with new recipes
- Grass Alligator
- A 64-bit version of the game has been added
Changes to boats:
- All boats come to a stand at some point, regardless of whether they have an anchor or not.
- The maximum speed of the boats was doubled.
- The yield speed of the boats has been increased.
- The performance on worlds with many boats has been greatly improved.
- Boats now conflict correctly with all objects when they are outside the screen.
- When logging in again, players now land on the boat with which they have logged out, regardless of whether it has moved since the unsubscribe.
- Each rudder has a maximum speed when rowing.
- Seaside Chest, contains the following belongings skins: Shellaced Tackle Box, Shellaced Spectacker Box, Lighthouse Think Tank, Strand Tent, Peliclet, Pufflet, and Narwalrus Chester.
- Fresh verdant Chest, contains the second supplement of the Verdant Skin series. Contains skins for: Walter, Warly, Webber, Wendy, Wortox, Wilson, and Wolfgang.
New Twitch Drops
- The Skin Fishy Bat Ham Bat was added to the Nautical Collection.
The team has already worked hard to the next updates. It is almost time to introduce Wanda, the new character DLC, which will come into play in the first half of September. There is also a new, very special thing that should appear in October.
Furthermore, some new things for Klei Rewards are planned.
Update 474494 patch notes:
Other boat changes: Technical details
- The speed calculation of the boats is now more consistent, so the speed no longer fluctuates up and down.
- The consequences of platforms (boats) is now handled in the engine instead of Lua.
- When boats drive (without a player on them), they will perform a scan around them to turn on the physics of objects nearby.
- When the boat unit sleeps, all sails of a boat are closed.
- In the engine, the tracking of platforms now supports the rotation (i.e., objects turn a boat when it is rotated), but this is not used in the basic game yet.
- The embark can now fail if the incoming position is too far away from the player (e.g., two boats that drive past each other with top speed and try to hop, now fail).
Notes for Modder
- Components Walkableplatform and Boatphysics have been significantly changed, mods that modify these components must probably be rewritten.
- Mods can rotate boats via the steering wheel by calling boatphysics: setcansteeringrotate (true).
- Several events that were previously triggered by boats for all entities on a boat are now only triggered for players.
- For each entity that can be connected to a platform, EntityScript should be used: getCurrentPlatForm () instead of Theworld.Map:GetFormatPoint(…).
beta bug fixes
- Grass gators should no longer appear on land.
- Crash for mods using protective objects has been fixed.
Notes for Modder
- Several changes have been made to support very large worlds.